6 things you MUST know before choosing the right physio for you?
1. Will you be treated in a private room? Many physios continue to treat in common rooms divided by curtains, not us.
2. Will there be hands-on treatment and no machines? Machines such as ultrasound and interferential (the 'buzzy suction one') have shown to have only a placebo affect through high quality research.Just expert hands on when you see us.
3. Will there be a thorough assessment and diagnosis performed over a 1 hr initial consult. Patients continue to report back to us that previous attempts with physios never involved a indepth analyisis and a straight forward explanation of their problem.
4. Will my exercises be tailored toward my specific pain free goals? Yes! This will be done in a graded, systematic way.
5. Will my physio refer me on to the right people if further intervention is needed? We have a great network of health professionals that work closely with us to achieve your goals.
6. Does the clinic provide on the spot private health fund claims and accept patient via medicare? Yes we do this via our HICAPs machine.